DESIGN IN A DAY
Lead Them Right Where You Want Them
Promotional graphics that aren't an afterthought and will have your audience drooling over your offer.
You've got your shiny new something to launch...now what?
It's time to promote your new product. Easy enough right?
All you need to do is come up with a content strategy, write all the posts, emails, find hashtags...
...then create the graphics for stories on all the platforms, IG squares, Facebook posts, Facebook Ads, Facebook Event, Facebook Banners, Pinterest graphics, email visuals, and what about LinkedIn? Thumbnails?
Before you curl up in fetal, read further.
You realize when you log onto Canva...
Screw this. You just want to LAUNCH already!
Psst! Over here...I’ve got just what you’ve been looking for.
Launch Graphics In A Day
What You'll Get:
- A step-by-step walkthrough on how to flesh out & communicate exactly the graphics you want and need.
- My undivided attention all day.
- Private slack channel to communicate on your design day.
- Set of promotional graphics sized for stories, posts, and banners - created in Canva so you can use them again in the future.
- Set of email banner graphics
- Mockup of product contents
“I’ve never done anything like this before.”
What to expect:
It's as easy as clicking the big red button, accepting the terms, and wiring me the cash (I'm trying to sound shady here but it's all very above-board), and we'll be off to the races!
You'll get access to a course walking you through how to communicate everything you need. No short cuts. Once you're done, I'll review it before setting a date.
SET A DATE
Once your prep work has been reviewed and approved, we set a date for your big day. You'll need to be fully available on chat for questions and feedback throughout the date we set.
ASSET DROP OFF
You walk away with everything you need to go and never look back. I'll fade into the shadows until you need me again…and you will. I find that once my clients get a taste of this life, they tend to find their way back.
Meet your plug to the design underworld - Sophie
- I wasn't always a part of the shady design underbelly. I started in the bright fluorescent corporate world.
- I created gazillions of apps, websites, and visual identities for nearly every industry out there, and won a few awards along the way.
- Turns out every industry wanted something boring and blue (blue = trust). I needed a little more danger in the mix.
- So I started doing things that were scary. Like disappearing from my job, emerging with a new identity, and developing my Design In A Day and Heist packages.
- People find me when they need something quick and daring.
- I'm the gal you go to when you're tired of trendy, tired of safe, and tired of waiting.
So How Much Are We Talkin' Here?
WHAT YOU'RE GETTING:
- My undivided attention for a full design day - $1000
- A mini-course walking you through mapping out what graphics you want and need - $149
- Custom backgrounds and graphic created just for your brand - $500+
- Custom Canva templates shared with you so you can use them again and again in the future - $500+
- Expedited Process - $500
WHAT YOU'LL ACTUALLY PAY